Thursday 5 November 2009

This is for the brokenhearted

I thought that these two momentous occasions deserved a post all for themselves.

Firstly: I have been reuinted with my childhood love. Yes he is actually a real person. Francisco Tapia. The boy i cried about all the way across the pacific or atlantic who knows, wrote countless love letters to, kept a framed photo of near to my heart always and pined after for 11 years now (yes ladies and gentlemen i experienced true love at the age of 10 years old). Finally, he has embraced my life again and oh boy has it been worth the wait. His young brother/cousin goes to the same nursery school i teach in. Coincidence? I think not. Fate, fate has come a knocking.

And rather more importantly: We bought a crate of strawberries off the market today for 2 quid. That is right a CRATE of strawberries. 2 Quid. a Crate. Ive eaten so many im burping up strawberry seeds.

I feel like my life is finally complete. Until tomorrow when i shall have to wait a whole day to return to buy more strawberries for 2 quid. Thats right, 2 quid.

Over and Out
xxx

3 comments:

  1. you've missed a year somewhere. your 22 not 21. Sorry to burst your bubble. Kezree x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I told you strawberries are amazing x

    ReplyDelete